Reglene endres fra dag til dag, men akkurat nå er det disse grenseovergangene som gjelder for grensen mellom Portugal og Spania.
Following the outbreak of Covid-19 and, for the safety of all, the land borders between Portugal and Spain close from 23:00 pm this Monday until 15 April.
Nine authorized crossing points are available, namely:
- Valença (Viana do castelo) – Tuy;
- Vila Verde of the ray (Keys) – verín
- Quintanilha (Bragança) – san vitero;
- Vilar Formoso (Guarda) – Sources of Oñoro;
- Baths of monfortinho (White Castle) – Cilleros;
- Marvão (Portalegre) – Valencia of alcântara;
- Fall-Elvas (Portalegre) – badajoz
- Green Village of ficalho (Beja) – Rosal de la luz;
- Real Village of Santo António (Faro) – Ayamonte.
Who is allowed to travel between Portugal and Spain?
- International Transport of goods and transport of cross-border workers
- entry of National citizens and residence permit holders in their respective countries;
- exit of citizens resident in another country;
- spouse or similar and family members exceptionally, for family reunion.